– Immediate measures to protect the people from all natural disasters with flood, fire protection and seismic shielding projects at the height of our needs and with sufficient funding for them, through a comprehensive plan for all of Greece. Along with the staffing of necessary staff of all services: Fire Brigade, Forestry, Urban Planning, etc.
– Priority in anti-corrosion and mainly flood protection projects in areas that have been destroyed by the recent, but also the fires of recent years throughout the country.
– Immediate restoration of all the damage we have suffered in sockets, roads, rural roads, electricity, water supply, irrigation, etc. Immediate restoration measures of all burned forest areas.
– Ensuring decent living, housing and food for all those who have lost their homes and for the period of time necessary until the restoration of their homes.
– Compensation at 100% of all damages from all causes without terms and conditions, without any exclusive completeness.
– Replenishment of lost income for all farmers, stockbreeders, professionals in the affected areas. Providing the necessary feed to the farmers and for how long the ban on grazing in the burned areas will last. Respectively providing bee food for beekeepers. Especially for resin growers-foresters to ensure at least 15 years of employment in the reporting of forests, after they have lost their object of work.
– Staffing with the necessary permanent staff of the Health Centers, Schools and Providing structures in all the affected areas in order to cover the permanent reservations of the residents but also those that arose from the disasters.
– Tax-free limit for small professionals at 12000 euros. Exemption of payments for 2021 and 2022 of ENFIA, PPC, Water Supply, Telephony, Municipal Fees, debt write-off in Banks and Tax Office for all, in the affected areas.
– To change the regulation of ELGA so that the farmers are compensated at 100% of the damage, to treat all the causes of damage and diseases. Staffing with the necessary staff and funding from the state budget.