Until a few days ago, it was not certain how many people would appear in the stands. Albanian health ministry allows only 30 percent. stadium occupancy. Albania’s Aviation Stadium meant that on Tuesday, Tuesday, every Thursday we entered the common zone of seven thousand fans. These restrictions, of course, concerned the coronavirus, which is not visible on Tirana Street. Nobody wears masks here – not even in hotels, and the concept of social distance is only theoretical.
“This will be our 12th player” – write the local media about the fans who stormed the cash registers in recent weeks. The Albanian football federation will earn 500 million drugs on the sale of tickets alone, or about two million zlotys.
– The facility would be issued, also all tickets issued – President Armand Duka, president of the Albanian union to ensure (AFF) after the fight against Hungary (1-0). I added that in the country one needs to consider additional investments in a sporting need. – It seems that with the additional generation that is coming in our work, we simply need to translate beyond the stadiums.
A stadium that doesn’t look like a stadium at first glance
Tuesday’s game will be played at the Air Albania Stadium. The most modern football facility in all of Albania, it was built in 2019. In May, the final of the League of European Conferences, i.e. the new UEFA competition, will take place here. The capacity of the stadium is 3,000, but the name of the facility and its parallelism are 22 and it is hard to keep the stadium itself, that we can participate in the website. No posters, no ads. Nothing, but nothing at all to encourage you to come to the stadium, more here.
Because you don’t really need to encourage. Tickets for the meeting have not been available for a long time. The Albanian union sold the stadium ahead of the health ministry. A complete set is expected on Tuesday. For the second time in the history of national team matches at the Air Albania stadium. It happened for the first time so nearly two years ago – when Albania lost 2-0 to France at the inauguration of the stadium in 2019. And then she played here two more times. I lost twice. Before the start of the Nations League 0: 1 with Lithuania and in March in the qualifying for the World Cup 0: 2 with England.
On Tuesday, Albania for things with Poland. It is of good quality that, because even remi, that will keep the play-offs place. I gave up before November ended with the elimination, when away with the next promotion rate with England (November 12) and there is still no point switched to the second one who will face the race with Andorra and Hungary.
This is the table for three queues before the railway
- England – 19 points, balance of goals 23: 2
- Albania – 15 points, 11: 6
- Poland – 14 points, 24: 8
- Hungary – 10 points, 12:11
- Andorra – 3 points, 4:19
- San Marino – 0 points, 1:29
Schedule of the qualifying matches in group I:
- October 12, 2021 at 20:45, England – Hungary,
- October 12, 2021 at 20:45, Albania – Poland,
- October 12, 2021 at 20:45, San Marino – Andorra,
- November 12, 2021 at 20:45, England – Albania,
- November 12, 2021 at 20:45, Andorra – Poland,
- November 12, 2021 at 20:45, Hungary – San Marino,
- November 15, 2021 at 20:45, San Marino – England,
- November 15, 2021 at 20:45, Poland – Hungary,
- November 15, 2021 at 20:45, Albania – Andorra.