The Thessaloniki Traffic Department announces that, on Saturday (09-10-2021) and Sunday (10-09-2021) the Thessaloniki Automobile Club organizes in the Municipality of Oreokastro, racing cars with the name “54The RALLY TIFF ». The following traffic regulations will be applied during the race:
- Will not be allowed by at 08.00 on Friday (08-10-2021) until 19.00 on Sunday (10-10-2021), the stop and the weighting of all vehicles in the section of Lordou Vyronos Street (Oreokastro), from the height of its contribution with Thessaloniki Street and in a maximum length of three hundred (300) meters to M. Alexandrou Street.
- Will not be allowed by at 07:40 the traffic and the stop of all vehicles on the special route on the Anonymous Asphalt local road Drymou – Monolofou, from the height of one hundred (100) meters after its contribution with the road Melissochori – Drymou to the height of five hundred (500) meters before its contribution with N. E.O. Thessaloniki – Kilkis, and throughout its width.
- Will not be allowed by time 09.00 the traffic and the stop of all vehicles:
– On the E.O. Thessaloniki – Serres from the borders of the Prefecture of Serres to the level of its contribution with the EPO. Cabbage-Rizianon and throughout its width.
– On the road Lahana – Rizianon from its contribution with E.O. Thessaloniki – Serres to the height before its contribution with the vertical axis Egnatia Odos – Promachonas.
- Will not be allowed by at 09.30 the traffic and the stop of all vehicles on the special route on the Anonymous local road that comes from the outskirts of the settlement of Mesaio and with a maximum length of one hundred (100) meters.
- It will not be allowed for an hour 09.30 the traffic and the stop of all vehicles along Dimokratias Avenue from the height of the company “BON CHATEAU” and at a maximum length of one hundred (100) meters to El. Venizelou (Oreokastro) throughout its width.
Drivers are kindly requested to remove their vehicles from the motor vehicle traffic route in a timely manner, to comply with the instructions of the traffic wardens that will cover the route and to choose in time alternative routes to traffic congestion decisions.