Through Toulouse editorial office
These are your tradespeople favorite, which embody the vitality of the economic fabric of the Pink City, and which for many have gone through very difficult months of crisis … To support them, the press group Publihebdos, a subsidiary of SIPA – Ouest-France, who publishes the website Toulouse news and the newspaper Toulouse side, co-organized with Toulouse town hall the first Trade and craft trophies.
Traders elected by readers
For several months, News Toulouse suggested to its readers to vote on its website for their favorite customers in the 20 neighborhoods de la Ville stood up. The winners received their awards at a gala evening, Salle des Illustres au Capitole, Wednesday October 6, 2021, in the presence of the mayor of Toulouse Jean-Luc Moudenc and the 20 mayors of districts.
After being showcased for several weeks on our media, alongside the other traders nominated for these trophies, the winners can also enjoy a advertising campaign on the group’s media Publihebdos In Toulouse. Here are your lucky ones.
- Quarters 1.1 (Capitole / Arnaud-Bernard / Carmes):
Simon Murat – Board game store manager Pastime since 2021, at 30, rue des Lois.
- Quartiers 1.2: (Amidonniers / Compans-Caffarelli)
Amandine Béjon and Sandra Bardi – Wedding dress shop managers Workshop 2B since 2015, at 13 boulevard Armand Duportal.
- Districts 1.3 (Les Chalets / Bayard-Belfort / Saint-Aubin / Dupuy):
Martin and François Sampietro – Fishmonger managers Sampietro House since 2019, at 28 place Dupuy.
- Neighborhoods 2.1 (Saint-Cyprien):
Bruno Charpentier – Store manager since 2018 The 3 Left Bank Cellars, at 269 avenue de Muret.
- Quartiers 2.2 (Cross of Peter / Route of Spain):
Mambo Monchy – Manager of the African bar restaurant Mambikas since 2013, at 152 avenue de Muret.
- Districts 2.3 (Fontaine-Lestang / Arènes / Bagatelle / Papus / Tabar / Bordelongue / Mermoz / La Faourette)
Simon camelet – Bakery manager The Patapain since 2018, at 88 rue Louis Vestrepain.
- Quartiers 2.4 (Casselardit / Fontaine-Bayonne / Cartoucherie):
Camille Chalin – Founder and co-manager with Laurence Delmarcelle of MechaniCycle since 2020, at 47 avenue de Grande-Bretagne.
- Districts 3.1 (Minimes / Barrière de Paris / Ponts-Jumeaux):
Aude and Elias Farès – Café of the Bookstore Managers The wild camel since 2019, at 43 avenue des Etats-Unis.
- Quarters 3.2 (Sept-Deniers / Ginestous / Lalande):
Pauline Couchaux – Restaurant manager the Tovog Burger since 2020, at 94 route de Blagnac.
- Quartiers 3.3 (Trois-Cocus / Borderouge / Croix-Daurade / Paléficat / Grand Selve):
Christine and Alain Pollet – Managers of the butcher’s delicatessen caterer Christine and Alain Pollet since 2014, at 7 rue Louise Weiss.
- Quarters 4.1 (Lapujade / Bonnefoy / Périole / Marengo / La Colonne):
Aurore Ezvan and Fabien Poussot – Responsible for Faubourg Gardens (florists) at 92 rue du Faubourg Bonnefoy.
- Quartiers 4.2 (Jolimont / Soupetard / Roseraie / Gloire / Gramont / Amouroux):
Abdallah Ghrouti – Manager since 2019 of Roseraie kiosk, Roseraie metro station, avenue du Parc.
- Districts 4.3 (Bonhoure / Guilheméry / Château de l’Hers / Limayrac / Côte Pavée):
Nicolas Cortes – Manager of the restaurant-rotisserie Galinet since 2019, at 4 avenue de Castres.
- Districts 5.1 (Pont des Demoiselles / Ormeau / Montaudran / La Terrasse / Malepère):
Michel rokita – Bakery manager Creed since 2018, at 18 avenue Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- Districts 5.2 (Sauzelong / Rangueil / Pech David / Pouvourville):
Murielle Mathieu – Generated since 2010 from Fragrances of Flowers, at 69, avenue Albert Bedouce.
- Districts 5.3 (Saint-Michel / Le Busca / Empalot / Saint-Agne / Ile du Ramier)
Charlie valette – Hardware store manager Guy Valette Services since 2021, at 40, avenue de l’URSS.
- Districts 6.1 (Roman Arena / Saint-Martin du Touch / Purpan)
Nicolas ober – Restaurant manager Progress since 1989, at 185 avenue de Bayonne.
- Districts 6.2 (Lardenne / Pradettes / Basso-Cambo):
Caroline Delgrange – Manager of the furnishing and decoration shop The Curé’s neighbor since 2020, at 203 avenue de Lardenne.
- Districts 6.3 (Mirail-University / Reynerie / Bellefontaine):
Hatem Aouadi – Owner of the bakery Aline’s bakehouse since 2007, at 1 place Abbal.
- Districts 6.4 (Saint-Simon / Lafourguette / Oncopole):
Nicolas Guérin – Florist manager Floral curiosities since 2015, at 11 rue Missak Manouchian.
- The jury’s favorite (taken from the Toulouse Haute-Garonne CCI):
Emilie Boutet – Restaurant manager Romarine, since 2015, at 99, route d’Espagne.
The partners of the operation
The town hall of Toulouse was co-organizer of this operation. Several other partners supported the 2021 Trade and Crafts Trophies: Dynamag, the association of major brands of Toulouse, the CCI, the Chamber of Trades and Crafts that its president Vincent Aguilera responsible for the presentation of the trophies. Wednesday October 6, Crédit Mutuel, Nissan Toulouse (Peyrot Automobile Group) and Toulouse FM.
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.