Lebenshilfe Salzburg gGmbH offers Personal assistance for people with disabilities a.
We are looking for from now on for one in the City of Salzburg living wheelchair user, academic, who lives in the same household with her 9-month-old child and husband
a personal assistant to the extent of 11.5 hours per week, unlimited,
What is personal assistance?
The assistants are supported at home with many everyday requirements, such as personal hygiene, household chores or communication. Accompanying appointments, doing shopping or recreational assistance can also be tasks of personal assistants.
Goals of personal assistance are the strengthening of self-determination and independent living of people with disabilities, according to the motto “I shape my life myself. And my personal assistance supports me.”
The assistants are hired by Lebenshilfe Salzburg, the selection and the decision is made by the assistant himself.
What tasks do you expect?
- You support the client with 5 colleagues from Monday to Sunday during the day depending on the duty roster
- Assistance with housekeeping, cooking, personal hygiene and all day-to-day agendas
- Support in caring for the toddler only under the guidance of the mother
- A dog and a cat also live in the common household, support in caring for the dog with professional guidance from the client
- Willingness to do housework, enjoy working with people and respect their private life
- Willingness to help with personal hygiene
- Willingness to care for small children under supervision
- Willingness to come into contact with dogs
- No specific vocational training is required; readiness for training is a prerequisite.
- Personal aptitude – especially with regard to the attitude to the principles of self-determination – is a prerequisite for performing the job.
The end of the fee according to SWÖ-KV Minimum salary in usage group 4 on a full-time basis (38 h / week) is EUR 1,965.70 gross per month, plus surcharges for night, Sunday and holiday services. The actual remuneration depends on the creditable previous employment times.
Please send your application to:
Lebenshilfe Salzburg gGmbH, Human Resources and Education,
Nonntaler Hauptstrasse 55, 5020 Salzburg
Details on “What is personal assistance” at: www.daspasst.at