Through David Saint Sernin
It is a Toulouse sky as we can see it a handful of times in a year. Tuesday, October 5, 2021, the sky of Toulouse indeed shone with a thousand lights! And many of you raised your heads to immortalize this moment full of poetry.
And to generously share it with those who may not have had the chance to notice it. Here are your images :
– Matthieu Sorel (@MatthieuSorel) October 5, 2021
– Lucie Fraisse (@luciefraisse) October 5, 2021
– SG (@ gscan081) October 5, 2021
Toulouse wakes up: “Bewitching”
– Sylvie Bert (@sylvie_bert) October 5, 2021
– 2 Pieds 2 Roues Toulouse (@ 2Pieds2Roues) October 5, 2021
– Jean-Benoît Dufort (@jbdufort) October 5, 2021
There are mornings like this …
Toulouse life. pic.twitter.com/sdulguxemw
– condescending paradox 🦦 (@thsgs_) October 5, 2021
– Pierrick Bourgeois (@PierrickBgs) October 5, 2021
– Lucille Rybacki (@LucilleRybacki) October 5, 2021
Not exceptional phenomenon
This colorful sky, as we said at the beginning, is not something exceptional. It is a phenomenon which occurs moreover more in autumn and in spring.
But every time it’s a treat.
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.