According to the City of Rouen, the Prefect of Seine-Maritime will lift the obligation to wear a mask on public roads
Through Margot Nicodemus
It was already recorded: the wearing of the mask will no longer be compulsory at school in Normandy, as of Monday, October 4, 2021. But this is not the only place where the lifting will be effective, this same Monday, according to the City of Rouen.
Indeed, on her site, she indicates than all public space serums concerned, following the marked improvement in the health situation. “The prefect of Seine-Maritime plans to lift, by prefectural decree, from Monday October 4, 2021, the wearing of the mask on the public highway”, it is clearly indicated. So what new places does this concern?
Here is the list :
- Markets, flea markets, unpacking sales;
- Public gatherings, including declared festivals and events, including
- Access is not subject to presentation of a health pass
- The surroundings of train stations, bus stops, within a perimeter of 50 meters
- The surroundings of shopping centers during periods of high footfall and concentration of people
- The surroundings of schools within a perimeter of 50 meters and during the start and end of classes
- The surroundings of buildings and places of worship within a perimeter of 50 meters in the schedules of ceremonies and offices organized for people prepare a waiting file outside
Until the said decree is published, there is no doubt that many will dream of this further step towards a return to normalcy.
Has this article been useful to you? Please note that you can follow 76actu in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.