Through Aline Chatel
Stade Malherbe Caen has completed the 10 days of Ligue 2, which means that it has started the second quarter of the championship. We take stock of the small and large figures of these first 10 meetings.
2. No decisive passer in particular emerges from this start of the season. Ali Abdi, Jessy Deminguet and Yoann’s court gave two balloons of corn to their partners.
6. Alexandre Mendy Although he necessarily slowed the pace after his reluctant entry, he remains co-top scorer in Ligue 2 with six goals in eight games. Gaëtan Charbonner, from Auxerre, accompanies him to first place.
ten. Caen only received 10 yellow cards this season (no one is doing better) but has received four reds: one for Zeidane Inoussa, another for Alexandre Mendy and two for… Stéphane Moulin. However, we can consider that the second, sanctioned only by a reprieve after the chaotic match against Dijon, does not really count.
16. At 16 years and 10 months, Norman bassette is the youngest Caen player used this season, the second youngest player in Ligue 2. Anthony Gonçalves, 35 years and six months old, is the sixth oldest player to have played in Ligue 2.
24. Caen have used a lot of players this season, due to the many injuries and even suspensions. Thereby, 24 Caen players have set foot on the lawns of Ligue 2. It is less than in Grenoble (28), Nancy (27), Amiens (26), Dunkirk (26) and Paris FC (25). It is much more than in Pau where only… 17 players had the chance to wear the local jersey.
26. With 26 tackles, Johann lepenant is the Caen exercise specialist. He advances Franklin Wadja (25) and Yoël Armougom (24). This allows him to appear in the top 5.
31. Rémy Riou is the goalkeeper who has made the most saves this season in Ligue 2, an average of 3.1 per game.
47. With 47.8% possession of the ball average, Caen only occupies 14th place in the specific classification. This is far from the specialist in the field, Auxerre (59.5%).
89. Prince Oniangué is the Caennais the most precise in his passes with 89.5% of successful passes.
900. Remy Riou is the only player to have played all ten games in Caen. Prince Oniangué (965 minutes) and a duo composed of Jonathan Rivierez and Yoël Armougom (854 minutes) follow. Johann Lepenant is the midfielder who played the most (770 minutes). It completes this top 5.
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Sport à Caen in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.