The students in Athens are planning a course on Monday, October 11, following a result of the Coordinating Committee
In rhythm squats dozens come in schools all over Greece and the students in Athens are planning a course on Monday, October 11, following a result of the Steering Committee.
Among other things, in their requests the students ask:
- Abolish the Minimum Import Base
- Coverage of teachers and recruitment
- To teach in schools the nationally examined courses (eg design)
- Responsible information from the state and EODY about the vaccination
- Free and frequent rapid test in schools for all students without segregation, not just self test.
- Small classes with evaluation of more suitable rooms for a lesson.
According to the Open report, in the already final climate prevailing in education due to the coronavirus pandemic, more than 100 padlocks have entered schools due to squatting, with most being located in Athens, Thessaloniki and Achaia.
Classes in schools that are under compulsory occupation will be done through education, students participating in the occupation will not be able to attend classes and will be absent, while OLME calls on teachers not to participate in the occupation.
All the news
Mini lockdown in Thessaloniki and 3 other areas – Detailed measures
Nikos Theodorakis: I will prove with DNA that I am the son of Mikis Theodorakis – Precautionary measures by Margarita
“I thought it was a bag, I would step on it” – Shocking young woman who saved the baby in Elassona
France: He drugged his wife for 10 years and videotaped her being raped
Sea bream and pentozali on air in Parliament: When the microphone proposed Athanassiou