Published: September 29, 2021 4:06 p.m.
Tomorrow the new Corona vaccination and test station will open in the former Cineplexx City, Karl-Wurmb-Straße 4, in Salzburg. It replaces the one at the Salzburg Exhibition Center that was in operation up to and including Monday.
At the new location, in Zell am See (Pinzgau), St. Johann (Pongau) and Hallein (Tennengau), you can be immunized tomorrow from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. without prior notification. Biontech (from 12 years), Moderna (from 12 years) or Johnson & Johnson (from 18 years) are available at Impfstraße “Salzburg Bahnhof” (former Cineplexx City). In the other areas there should only be Johnson & Johson, the state of Salzburg announced in a broadcast.
Test times like at the exhibition center
The test times have remained the same as at the previous location in the exhibition center:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In addition, extended test capacities are available at the premises of the Salzburg Congress Center, in Oberndorf and in Eugendorf.
Special vaccination campaign for students
The next vaccination appointment will take place today at the special offer for students in Salzburg. The large auditorium in Hofstallgasse is open until 5 p.m. and offers the free corona vaccination with Johnson & Johnson (from 18 years) without prior notification. Further dates at universities and colleges:
- October 1, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., University of Education, Akademiestraße 23-25, 5020 Salzburg
- October 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., NaWi Faculty of Natural Sciences, Hellbrunnerstraße 34, 5020 Salzburg
- October 5th, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Unipark Nonntal, Erzabt-Klotz-Straße 1, 5020 Salzburg
- October 6, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mozarteum, Mirabellplatz 1, 5020 Salzburg
- October 7, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., FH Puch, Urstein Süd 1, 5412 Puch (2nd dose)
Accessed on 09/29/2021 at 05:08 on https://www.salzburg24.at/news/salzburg/corona-testungen-im-cineplexx-city-startet-morgen-110179762