15 laureates of the competition “Teacher of the Year of Russia – 2021” / Ministry of Education of Russia have been named.
In Rostov-on-Don, on the platform of Lyceum No. 11, the names of 15 laureates of the All-Russian competition “Teacher of the Year of Russia – 2021” have been announced. They will continue to fight for the title of teacher of the year during the tests “Class hour” and “Master class”, according to the results of which the five prize-winners will be known.
The laureates of the competition were:
- Barat Artyom Alexandrovich, physics teacher at school No. 1520 named after the Kaptsovs (Moscow);
- Vlasova Ekaterina Ivanovna, primary school teacher of elementary school-kindergarten No. 14, Shelekhovsky district (Irkutsk region);
- Golovanova Maria Vyacheslavovna, teacher of English language at gymnasium No. 122 named after Zh.A. Zaitseva city of Kazan (Republic of Tatarstan);
- Dymbrylova Rajana Bayarovna, English teacher at Linguistic Gymnasium No. 3 in Ulan-Ude (Republic of Buryatia);
- Ilyina Anastasia Nikolaevna, teacher of the English language of the Krasnoyarsk secondary school No. 1 in the village of Krasny Yar (Astrakhan region);
- Kostyleva Ekaterina Sergeevna, physics teacher at gymnasium No. 16 of the city of Tyumen (Tyumen region);
- Kocharyan Elen Karenovna, teacher of history and social studies at the Law School No. 9 named after M.М. Speransky town of Rostov-on-Don (Rostov region);
- Kushkhova Karina Arsenovna, teacher of the English language at school No. 5 in the city of Maysky (Kabardino-Balkarian Republic);
- Makaeva Khava Aslanbekovna, teacher of Russian language and literature at school No. 7 in Grozny (Chechen Republic);
- Morozov Dmitry Vladimirovich, teacher of history at school No. 38 in the city of Khabarovsk (Khabarovsk Territory);
- Pyatakova Polina Alekseevna, teacher of Russian language and literature at gymnasium No. 3 named after Dmitry Zhaliev in the city of Krasnodar (Krasnodar Territory);
- Alexey Mikhailovich Sokolov, biology teacher, deputy director for teaching and educational work of the Governor’s Lyceum No. 101 named after the people’s teacher of the Russian Federation Yu.I. Latyshev at the UlGPU named after I.N. Ulyanov of the city of Ulyanovsk (Ulyanovsk region);
- Timchenko Maria Aleksandrovna, teacher of informatics and mathematics of the secondary school “Agalatov Education Center” in the village of Agalatovo (Leningrad Region);
- Shramko Anastasia Viktorovna, teacher of the Russian language and literature of the Lyceum No. 14 named after Hero of the Russian Federation Vladimir Vilyevich Nurgaliev in the city of Stavropol (Stavropol Territory);
- Elena Vladimirovna Schukina, a chemistry teacher at the Petroleum + secondary school in the city of Perm (Perm Territory).
The winner will be determined according to the results of the competitive test “Press conference” Question for the teacher of the year which “will be held in Moscow on October 4 at the site of the press center of the MIA” Russia Today “. In the press conference mode, the winners will answer questions from interviewers: representatives of the press, pedagogical and parental communities, schoolchildren and students of pedagogical universities.
From October 4 to October 10, the All-Russian Teachers’ Week will be held, which will include events dedicated to the teaching profession and aimed at its popularization. The teachers will take part in famous TV and radio projects. The culmination of Teachers’ Week will be the first All-Russian Forum of Class Teachers.
The announcement of the winner of the “Teacher of the Year of Russia – 2021” competition will take place during a gala concert at the State Kremlin Palace on October 10. He will receive the main prize of the competition – the Big Crystal Pelican – and will become an advisor to the Minister of Education of the Russian Federation on a voluntary basis.
You can follow the broadcast of the federal stage tests on the official channel of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation on the video hosting YouTube, v the official community of the competition in the social network “VKontakte” and on on the website of the competition “Teacher of the Year of Russia – 2021”…
The All-Russian competition “Teacher of the Year of Russia” was and remains one of the largest and most significant events in the field of pedagogy. The competition is important not only for teaching staff, it is a mechanism for popularizing the profession and raising the status of a teacher.
The competition has always been in the focus of attention of the country’s leadership, and at the moment the development of the pedagogical competition is ordered by the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin. During the meeting with the winners of the 2020 competition, the President will wish to modernize the competition in such a way as to make the country’s best teachers known and recognizable.
In 2021, the All-Russian competition “Teacher of the Year of Russia” is being held for the 32nd time. The tests of the federal stage were organized in Rostov-on-Don. The Rostov Region got such an opportunity thanks to the victory of Mikhail Gurov, a teacher of mathematics at the Lyceum of Classical Elite Education of the city of Rostov-on-Don, in the “Teacher of the Year of Russia – 2020” competition, the final of which was held in Volgograd.
The founders of the All-Russian competition “Teacher of the Year of Russia” are the Ministry of Education of Russia, the All-Russian Trade Union of Education and JSC “Publishing House” Uchitelskaya Gazeta “.