– We have a holy and Christian sanctification of help to people in need – said Kazimierz Ny during the ecumenical service “Agreement of Hope” in the parish of St. Barbara in Warsaw, celebrated as part of the Week of Prayer for Refugees.
Ecumenical service “To Die of Hope” secured by the Community of Sant’Egidio. Liturgy as part of the seventh Week of Prayer for Refugees on Tuesday, Tuesday in the parish of St. Barbara. During the service, names and short stories were exchanged and they followed the steps on the way to Europe.
– We did not expect that, apart from the name, on the way to Europe, we also lost the need to exchange people, for whom our Polish-Belarusian – Magdalena Wolnik died, who followed our addressee Sant’Egidio in Warsaw. that “prayer is not only a remedy for feelings of shame, pain and helplessness, nomenclature, but it is possible to give the possibility of poor, discarded means helping us cry out that the point is that it is about us to see the world from the right perspective.” – We believe that prayer has the power to change and change history, against what is content and content, that is, it is also an expression of solidarity, with those who still hope – change and Wolnik.
WATCH TVN24 ON THE INTERNET ON TVN24 GO
Cardinal Nycz warns against dividing people
Metropolitan of Warsaw, that we will be grieving with the problems of migrants and retirees for a long time. – Due to various social conditions, for the problem that the emperor had, which will stand before us for several dozen years – he said. He stressed that it is not enough to pray for, mark that he is suffering because it is the minimum. – You have to pray for the modern, modern world, especially the world of richer people, to whom richer people, to whom they migrate want to go, had people for human needs and human human needs – human life – were warmed up by human hearts. card. Noise.
Referring to the Pope’s message for the 107th World Day of Refugees and Migration, the Hierarchy warned against dividing people into “”, “you” and “them”.
He pointed out that “God will judge us out of love and for love not declared, but specific, because” I was hungry and you fed me “,” I was thirsty “,” I was a stranger “,” I was a stranger and you took over me “. – Our Christianity is not only pietistic, Tanned for prayer and piety, but to translate into our lives and concrete help that can be sold to other people – the achievements of the metropolitan of Warsaw.
The Polish hierarchy also referred to what is currently happening on the Belarusian border. that the fact that “we find the dead, the survey at the borders of Poland is a warning”. – Earlier it was explained earlier that it applied to Poland, what was before, now that it concerns us. It does not concern any structures that we make to justify ourselves – said Cardinal Nycz referring to the so-called the hierarchy of helping St. Thomas Aquinas. – She in this situation, the one who has and should help – the poor and needy himself – while still.
“A migrant needs to distinguish between an em and a refugee”
He pointed out that learning everything that happens on wheels, which are shared and everyone has a right to everything, happens. – We do not have my current situation, so we have certain constructions to pronounce or other our actions and thoughts, to calm our human and righteous consciences – wrote the metropolitan of Warsaw.
He pointed out that “it is necessary to distinguish between migrants and a refugee, that is, between those who are in poverty, who are looking for a search, the martyrdom of life, and those who are tired of a refugee, running away from death, martyrdom, suffering and hunger”.
– Today’s – those that have the first birth, so that in the folk and humanitarian custom, I no longer tell migrants who is a refugee, who is a refugee, to go in any way – said Cardinal Noise.
As he added – it is up to this day when we are facing a huge demographic problem and we need people who will come to help us, not just to improve our lives.
– We have a holy and Christian goal of helping me in need – human cardinal. Noise. Among the tools of the tool are the “humanitarian corridors” which are identified as defined provided they align with the cooperation of those who rule the government. – In the face of uprisings together in the face of a problem and a challenge – the metropolitan of Warsaw will rise.
He admitted that every country has the right to defend border protection. – We have the right to block the borders of Europe, but no one undermines the humanitarian aid and humanitarian aid to which we vote with the words of the Gospel – there does not have to be a contradiction – said Cardinal Noise.
– The need for the highest quality and other, different, Swedish or equal interests not performed on the problem they lead, then we will not solve anything good, only the old ones will have a starting point – summed up the hierarch.
Those who died on the way to Europe were mentioned
The ecumenical ecumenical service is at the cross at the cross of Lesbos in the Aegean Sea, made of the wood of migrants that wrecked off the coast of the Greek island. This year, there are also two children’s kamikas that are volunteering on the island of Lesbos. During the prayer, those who realized their way to Europe were remembered, all those who made it and those who are already enjoying the journey.
The “To Die of Hope” service will also be held in Poznań. Prayer for Sunday, October 3. 15.30 in the Basilica of St. Joseph on St. Wojciech will be led by Bishop Szymon Stułkowski.
This year’s “Die of Hope” Refugee Prayer Week began on September 26, the 107th World Day of Migrants and Refugees, and will last until October 3. The initiative was held under the patronage of the Polish Episcopate Council for Migration, Tourism and Pilgrimage.
The community of Santgidio “Die of Hope” service for 2015, when it provided water, how to start migration in 2015, provided water that benefited from water care, claimed 3,771 lives. Since 1990, nearly 41,000 people have died in the “journeys of hope” to Europe. .
The community of Sant’Egidio ez in 1968 in Rome on the initiative of Riccardi and groups of high school students. Currently, it is present in 73 countries on all continents. More than 60,000 people should be done. The community – wherever it is – lives the same spirit, the cooperative about beatie and friendship, friendship with the poor and peace work. Worldwide, she is committed to people in North America, Latin American street children, South School listed children, migrants and the elderly. runs, among others design of corridors, corridors of passage to Italy and human corridors by corridors. The community in Poland operates in Warsaw, Poznań and Chojna, and friendly groups recommending its spirituality also in other cities.
Photo Source: Wojciech Olkuśnik / PAP