The summer transfer window is closed for the best European leagues! After a summer rich in international football, countless clubs have waited until the last minute to make their transfers. Check out all the major offers here and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. But just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
TOP STORY: Juve, Milan love USMNT prodigy Pepi
Juventus and AC Milan are interested in FC Dallas prodigy and the United States forward Ricardo Pepi, according to Calciomercato.
The 18-year-old has shown promise in MLS, registering 12 goals and two assists in 24 appearances, and scoring a but and a pair of assists on his international debut for the United States. There is a lot of interest in crossing Europe, with the two Serie A clubs joining a roster of those considering the youngster.
Juventus are said to be in talks with the player’s agent, while Milan have reportedly held talks with Dallas over a possible transfer. Rival Italian teams Bologna and Fiorentina were flagged by the Texan last summer but failed to secure a deal for him.
Bayern Munich are also said to be interested in the striker and have the advantage of a partnership with Dallas. Pepi was one of the many players who checked in with the Bundesliga squad during the offseason as part of the arrangement, one that saw Chris Richards and Justin Che join the Bavarian squad.
He’s the youngest player to score a hat trick in MLS, and if he continues to rewrite the history books in Dallas, a move to Europe is surely on the horizon.
– Although he only signed it this summer, Barcelona may have to start contract talks with Memphis depay Next year. Mundo Deportivo Reveals the striker’s contract runs until 2023 and has no options for another year – a clause the club originally planned. This means that at the end of the season the Dutch international will only have one year left on his contract and the Blaugrana could be forced to come up with new (presumably improved) terms or risk losing the 27-year-old on a free transfer after just two seasons in the Catalan capital.
– Inter Milan are ready to leave former Arsenal and Manchester United playmaker Alexis sanchez leave the club in january, report Calciomercato. The report says Marseille, Real Betis and Sevilla are three possible destinations for the 32-year-old who has only played 52 minutes for Inter so far this season.
– Barcelona plans to move for young people Alberto Moleiro of UD Las Palmas, according to sport. The 17-year-old played regularly in La Liga 2 at the start of this season as an attacking midfielder with Ronald Koeman’s side interested in youngsters with a lot of potential in Spain.
– Juventus consider transfer for Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic next summer, with the January window recruiting focused on strengthening the midfielder. Tuttosport report that the Bianconeri are set to compete with other European clubs to land the 21-year-old next year as an alternative to Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe, both of whom are likely to secure much more lucrative deals.
– Inter are interested in Atalanta midfielder Ruslan Malinovskyi but are unlikely to match the assessment by their Series A competitors. Calciomercato report that the The Déa reportedly not consider sanctioning the 28-year-old’s departure for transfer fees of less than € 30m, just two years after signing him for € 13m from Genk. The Ukraine international is still on the radar of the Nerazzurri, against whom he scored on Saturday.