Through Hugues-Olivier Dumez
updated 24 Sep 21 at 19:38
“Jean-Luc Moudenc asked me to resign”. Delegate municipal councilor of Toulouse, and vice-president of the Metropolis, the astronaut Philippe Perrin was no longer really in the odor of sanctity within the municipal majority, and made no secret of it.
Without political label, the elected was appointed after the 2020 elections delegated municipal councilor cycling, pedestrian paths and roads, and 20e Vice-President of Toulouse Métropole, in charge of bike and new mobility.
Jean-Luc Moudenc withdraws all delegation from Philippe Perrin
But 15 months after his election, and after some internal tensions, the elected representative distanced himself from the majority. “Summoned” to the Capitol by Jean-Luc Moudenc, he was, he explained, urged to resign. In return, the elected official was part of the mayor’s desire to return his delegation to the road network at the Town Hall, while keeping those on the bike at the Metropolis, explaining that he had joined the Moudenc team. to devote himself to ecology.
Unsurprisingly, and like Toulouse news announced on Tuesday, Jean-Luc Moudenc decided to withdraw any delegation to the former astronaut, to the City but also to the Metropolis. As a result of the above, the first magistrate made public the readjustment of certain delegations within his majority.
For Toulouse Métropole
- Jean-Michel Lattes will act as an interim delegate for travel and new forms of mobility, including the policy in favor of cycling and active modes, the programming of green networks and cycle networks in addition to those included in the metropolitan road network, the traffic and parking police on inter-municipal roads outside urban areas and urban logistics. It obviously retains the coordination of public transport policies.
Another elected representative will soon take over from this metropolitan delegation.
For the City of Toulouse:
- Maxime Boyer will be responsible for traffic and parking, cycling and pedestrian paths, new forms of mobility and the development of a street code, relations with Toulouse Métropole concerning Toulouse roads and will retain its delegations for relations with the higher education as well as the district town hall 3.3 – Trois Cocus, Borderouge-Croix-Daurade, Paléficat-Grand Selve.
By domino effect, Jean-Luc Moudenc also announces a readjustment of the delegations of other elected officials at the Town Hall:
- Cecile Dufraisse will be delegated to rivers, streams, watercourses and canals and will retain its delegations to taxis, itinerant trade, fairgrounds, as well as the district town hall 3.1 – Minimes, Barrière de Paris, Ponts-Jumeaux;
- Françoise Ampoulange will be delegated to the energy renovation of municipal buildings and will retain its delegation to animals in the city;
- Christophe ALVES will be delegated to the occupation of the public domain, including the commercial terraces, the kiosks, the refreshments, the Christmas village and the circuses and will preserve the associative life, the social centers, the handicap, the celebration of the Republican baptisms and the marriages in absence of Christine Escoulan, as well as the district town hall 6.2 – Lardenne, Les Pradettes, Basso-Cambo.
The new distribution will soon be the subject of municipal and metropolitan decrees which will repeal the previous decrees granting delegations.
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.