Zelensky remembered Russian at the UN rostrum
UN WAKE UP
This time, Volodymyr Zelenskyy didn’t shake bullets in front of the meeting room, but limited himself to just a couple of proven techniques. He pressed on pity about the distribution of vaccines, complained about Russia and … criticized the UN.
The theme of sleep and revival was a red line throughout his speech. He either called for the UN to wake up, then took on the mission of its reanimation, then he said about Ukraine that it does not sleep. So, in relation to Donbass, they also stated:
– Ukraine did not fall asleep. It is difficult to do this to the sounds of explosions and gunfire that we hear in Donbass. In 2019, I spoke at this rostrum about 13 thousand dead, today – already 15 thousand. Here’s the price of freedom, here’s the price of independence, ” Zelensky said.
True, who these 15 thousand people, whose lives Ukraine pays for freedom and independence, was silent. Then we will tell you: according to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, less than three thousand servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine died in the South-East of the country. This means that the remaining 12 thousand are militias and civilians. Only about this Zelensky does not speak. Although he remembered about 1.5 million people who were forced to leave their homes. Can you tell me where they went, Vladimir Alexandrovich?
LEARNED PUTIN’S SPEECH
I also remembered Zelensky about his “Crimean Platform”. When will such a chance appear. And he called on all countries to sign the declaration, which he then adopted together with the main Russophobic presidents of Europe and the third-level minister. And he also dragged the Yalta conference and drew parallels with today, saying that Crimea was occupied and there was no flora and fauna left there, but only soldiers and sailors. It is true that today Crimea has exactly the same status as in 1945 (part of Russia), he tactfully kept silent. Or maybe he didn’t.
And then I switched to Russian – also a favorite technique. He had done this more than once. And in his inaugural speech, and when he spoke with American journalists on the topic of Donbass. This time Zelenskiy quoted Vladimir Putin’s Munich speech. The part of it where the Russian leader spoke about dictatorship and freedom of speech. Of course, with these words the President of Ukraine tried to show that Russia does not have it and gave an example:
“In early September, the deputy head of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people, Nariman Dzhilyalov, was illegally detained in Crimea,” Zelensky said. – The Russian Federation detained this political scientist, a well-known journalist for an attempt to undermine the gas pipeline. This is the price of freedom of speech. Here’s the price for your rights. For the rights of the people.
How to evaluate these words of Vladimir Zelensky is not very clear. Apparently, it is precisely the blowing up of the gas pipeline, this, in the understanding of the Ukrainian authorities, is the struggle for freedom of speech, their rights and the rights of people. However, it is not surprising. Crimeans remember very well the power blockade that Ukraine arranged in 2015, blowing up the power lines that fed the peninsula, and the water blockade, which has not stopped until now. But if then about the “values” of Ukraine announced this to the whole world.
WHAT ELSE ZELENSKY SAID ABOUT
– The attack on his assistant near Kiev is “the price of changes, the price of reform.”
– There was no unity in the fight against COVID-19. “We are all human and we are all equal. “Only first class passengers have access to lifeboats,” the Ukrainian president said, apparently hinting that the partners did not supply enough vaccines.
– It took Ukraine 1 day to organize the rescue from Afghanistan of 700 people of different nationalities, including journalists.
– He said that the UN is working ineffectively, and in order to fix this, speaking in hot spots.
“The UN is a retired superhero who has been forgotten and is now old and weak.” He talks a lot and does nothing except to accept their resolutions, sign them and put them in a portfolio.