8 districts of the capital receive nearly HUF 15 million in support.
The government has reallocated significant sums to support the developments of several Budapest district municipalities – according to 1640/2021 published in the Hungarian Gazette on 21 September. (IX. 21.).
About the decision
- Downtown-Lipótváros Budapest Capital District V Municipality road renovation close HUF 4 billion (3,972,000,000)
- Budapest Kőbánya Municipality of the 10th district of Budapest The renovation of the Újhegy Medical Office, the supply of dirt roads with solid pavement, the development of the Újhegy Swimming Pool and Bath and the Sports Park. HUF 1,009,000,000
- Budapest Capital XVI. district Municipality dirt road with solid pavement for this supply and road renovation HUF 2,383,420,000
- Budapest Capital XVII. District Rákosmente Municipality ensures the development, road renovation and solid paving of the Rákoshegy Community House HUF 3,281,181,434
- Budapest Capital XX. district Pesterzsébet Municipality for the development of the Kossuth Nursery, for the development and renovation of the Pesterzsébet Danube promenade HUF 911,220,081
- Budapest XXI. district Csepel Municipality for road renovation and supply of dirt roads with solid pavement HUF 2,314,000,000
- Budapest Capital XXII. district Budafok-Tétény Municipality for the development of the Branch Park and road renovation HUF 600,000,000
- Budapest Capital XXIII. district Soroksár Municipality IT developments and construction of a playground HUF 230,540,027
According to the decision, these amounts were transferred to the municipalities from the Central Residue Clearance Fund, the Appropriation for Economic Restartment Programs, the Appropriation for the Central Reserve for Epidemic Control, and the Special Government Measures Reserve.
He seems to be overthrown again by the opposition again and again campaign text that the government “bleeds”Local governments.