We are in a new phase of the fight against the coronavirus. That’s because a lot of people are fully vaccinated. Outgoing Prime Minister Rutte and Minister De Jonge announced relaxations on Tuesday 14 September. They go into effect on September 25.
Relaxations as of September 25 include:
- The 1,5 meter rule will be cancelled. However, there remains a 1.5-meter advice.
- Public places such as the catering industry, events, top sports, theaters and cinemas are only accessible with a corona ticket (QR code).
- Events without fixed seats allowed with a maximum number of visitors of 75 percent of normal capacity. Visitors must show a corona ticket.
- Multi-day events are held under which visitors show their corona ticket every 24 hours.
- Nightclubs and discotheques may be open until midnight. Here too, visitors need a valid QR code.
Access with the corona ticket
The corona admission ticket is a QR code that you receive via the Coronacheck app or that you print out. You will receive the QR code if you have been vaccinated or have a recovery certificate or negative test.
This relaxation will take effect on September 20:
- In the event of a single infection in a group of class in childcare and primary education, it is no longer mandatory that the entire class is quarantined and tested.
These rules continue to apply:
- Wash hands, ventilate and test in case of complaints.
- All catering is closed between 24.00 and 06.00.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory on public transport and in taxis.
- We continue to work from home as much as possible. In other words, work from home if possible, to work if necessary.
You can read a complete overview of all measures at the website of the national government.