The artistic association Art By Friends offers a festival on several sites in Annecy for contemporary art and urban cultures. Discover the program!
Discover urban cultures
Over two months, September 4 to October 31, 2021, the 10/10 Festival will offer concerts, exhibitions and outdoor events. It is the association Art by friends native of Annecy who will be in charge of this unmissable event. The association wishes to bring the public to new artistic fields by promoting the environment of Annecy and its built heritage. The mix of genres is the common point of the various events that are offered. The various sites chosen are the most emblematic of Annecy memory. The audience will meet musicians, tattoo artists, local artists and much more.
7 days of programming
The program includes five varied events related to urban culture and its artistic expression on the Annecy stage:
- Best tricks – Space paver by Raphaël Zarka : on Saturday September 4 from 6 p.m., skateboarders will try to attack the sculptures of the artist Zarka. There are lots of things to do with just one winner.
Address: Le manège du Haras, 19 rue Guillaume Fichet in Annecy – Free entry.
- Benjamin Jeanjean “In loving memory of the 21st century” : The artist will present graphic stories by mixing sculpture and painting for an immersive exhibition on Saturday September 11 at 6 p.m.
Address: Art By Friends Gallery, 14 avenue du Rhône, Annecy – Free entry.
- Block Party : Under the large arches of the road interchange on the Promenade du Thiou, graffiti artists and DJ’s will animate a creative fusion over two days, September 18 and 19 from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. Free entry.
- Print Zoo : on Sunday September 26 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., craftsmen will present innovative creations in a small street in Annecy.
Address: La Ruelle, 8 rue de Rumilly, Annecy – Free entry.
- Foot tattoo : over two days, October 30 and 31 from 10 am to 7 pm, talented tattoo artists will unveil their Flash Tattoos from their Black Books. A unique meeting point for backyard ink enthusiasts.
Address: L’Espace des Forges, 72 avenue de République, Cran-Gevrier – Free entry.
This quirky festival is the opportunity to discover the Annecy artistic scene in little-known places in the city.