Public skating for children and adults on the corner of náměstí 14. října and Preslova street (in the part of the car park behind the Church of St. Wenceslas). The facilities also include a skate rental.
There is an ice rink in Smíchov open daily from 9:00 to 21:00. Based on the current situation, the operation of the rink is limited to a maximum of 6 people (children under 6 years are not included) and due to the great interest in the rink, it is necessary to book an appointment.
- Due to great interest, we must set the conditions for reservations and 1x mail = 1x reservation per week.
- Reservations can only be made via the online form – here
- Skating reservation slot is 30 min. We always let the ice in “whole” and “half”. It is necessary to arrive at the Skate Rental in 15 minutes. drive.
- Reservations are reported on site at the Skate Rental Service
- Only people who are interested in public skating can book. Not hockey clubs, sports clubs, etc. This means without hockey sticks and other aids (hockey teams arrange training individually by e-mail: [email protected])
- Reservations are for 1-6 people, which small children can be accompanied – but always only family. After the rink, there may be immediately two or three families (6 people + children under 6 years, which do not count).
- Reservations can be canceled online or by phone 4 hours in advance.
Please check the events and any security measures directly with the organizer. Due to the extraordinary situation, the editorial staff does not have the capacity to continuously check whether the event has been canceled or postponed. Thank you for your understanding.