The first mentions, which have been mentioned since 1118. The island is named after real fights. These took place here from the end of the 17th century until the beginning of the 19th century. A wooden arena was even built here, in which hunts for dogs, such as bears, were or deer, are held. It was not until 1806 that the then emperor stopped the bloody party.